Single-domed Church of the Deposition of the Virgin's Robe was built by Pskov craftsmen from 1484 to 1485. It once served as the private chapel of the patriarch and was linked by a small bridge to his palace. It later became a court chapel in 1653. The iconostasis was executed by Nazari Istomin in 1627. The interior wall paintings are devoted to the Blessed Virgin. The northern gallery displays an exhibition of wooden handicrafts.