In order to send a request or get more detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the booking forms below:|
Tours Order Form
Hotel Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Tickets Order Form
or call us at our toll free number 1-866-387-5141.
Heliskiing in Uzbekistan
Day 1 Tashkent
Arrival to Tashkent.
Meeting with a driver (the driver will be holding the sign Russia Travel Group). Transfer to the mountains (90 km., 2 hours).
Accommodation for 7 nights at the hotel Pyramids 3*, that is situated at the picturesque shore of Charvak water reservoir. Check - in at the hotel (full board is included).
Day 2 – 6 Heliski
8:00 am Wake-up call.
8.30 am Breakfast.
9.00 am Riding preparations and safety check
9.30 am Departure towards heliskiing region
10.00 am Flying and riding.
1.00 pm Break for lunch.
2.00 pm Second riding session.
4.30 pm Return to base.
07.00 pm Dinner
Optional sauna, swimming pool.
Day 7 Tashkent
8.00 am Wake up
8.30 am Breakfast
Check - out.
10.00 - 10.30am Meeting with a driver at the hotel lobby. Transfer to the airport.
Price: from USD 2 726
The program includes:
- single accommodation at the hotel Pyramids 3*
- 5 days of heli-ski
- return transfer airport – hotel
- meals as per itinerary
- accompany with the high-level guides on all routes on the basis of 1 guide for each 5 persons;
- avalanche sensors
- visa application documents for the whole period of staying in Uzbekistan
The program does not include:
- international air tickets
- additional meals, drinks and dishes don’t included in the main menu.
- the rent of the snow scooter
- all expenses in case of poor weather, broken equipment, illness, late take off or early landing, caused by the client.
• the run routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions
• guide informs the group about day schedule daily
• the program is planned for good weather
• we give “not used” money back in case of bad weather conditions or group danger
• we do not give money back to the client if the descend didn’t happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take off or early landing, caused by the client.
Supporting staff: two guides, one English speaking
FoodThe standard lunch menu: Hot beef or chicken broth, cold boiled meat or chicken, sausage, cheese, smoked meat, tomatoes, cucumbers, baking, chocolate, sweets, hot tea, coffee, mineral water, apples, oranges.
Usually, the basic hotel for the program is ‘Pyramids' 3*, that is situated at the picturesque shore of Charvak water reservoir. Here are the modern apartments and infrastructure - all corresponding to the European standard. The helicopter base is situated at hotel proximity. Also there is an option (especially for groups) to accommodate in the other hotels like ‘Beldersay' 4* in Beldersay gorge.
We are using "Mi-8 MTB" helicopters, made in Russia: Maximum size of group is 16 persons with skiing equipment. Pilots have 15-18 years flight experience, know well heliskiing areas and distinctive features of flights in the mountains. Group is accompanied by at least two guides. There is necessary life saving equipment, GPS.
Program in case of bad weather
There are two double-chair lifts and some hook ski lifts available both in Chimgan and neighboring Beldersay gorge (5 km. from Chimgan). In case of bad weather guests can spend their time for skiing in the ski-lift zones being accompanied by guides or skiing/boarding in the area around. We also can offer a short-time city tour to Tashkent or Samarkand. There are indoor swimming pool, bowling, bar, disco.
Skiers (snowboarders) should have all necessary equipment and clothes for heliskiing programs, including avalanche radio beacons (“beepers”), avalanche bores and avalanche spades. There is a possibility of equipment rent by preordered requests.
is required for skiers with the amount of 15 thousands USD in case of health injury or accident.
Flights guarantee and refund
RTG guarantees you quantity of kilopmetres according to the requested services order. Usually standard tour includes 25 vertical km. downhill. If in case of bad weather or technical damage of helicopter the amount of vertical kilometers is less than 25 km., we return US $ 30 per person for every missed vertical kilometer.
After guaranteed 25 km. finished. If group wants to continue the program, additional payment will be US $ 65 per person for every additional kilometer.
Minimum age for heliskiing / snowboarding – 18 years, but it can be down to 14, if child will be accompanied by parents.