In order to send a request or get more detailed information please contact email@example.com or fill in the booking forms below:|
Tours Order Form
Hotel Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Tickets Order Form
or call us at our toll free number 1-866-387-5141.
“Skier's Heaven”: Krasnaya Polyana Heli Ski
Arrival to Moscow. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the 4* hotel “Ukraine” located in the center of Moscow. Accommodation in a renovated room with breakfast. Free time for sightseeing. Depending on your arrival time you will have the chance for a little site-seeing tour in Moscow.
Optional excursions: city tour, the Kremlin, the Armory, and Tretyakov State Gallery.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport.
Flight to Sochi, right off the Black Sea coast. A 45 minute taxi-ride leads you straight to our hotel in the valley of Krasnaya Poliana. Accommodation in 3* hotel for 5 nights.
During the next few days you will be carving up wide slopes or steep couloirs. The choice of the place is yours since there are no restrictions in the landing zones. The summits are around 2500 meters high and some of the runs lead you all the way down to the valley floor at around 500 meters low. Should the weather be not good enough to fly, and actually prepare our next powder day, you can use the lift system. Four chair lifts are lined up on top of each other and off the top section you can access stunning runs with almost 1700 meters vertical drop, above and in the trees.
Skiing or snowboarding.
7pm “Goodbye party” in the bar “Munchhausen”, an excellent place to pick up some Russian habits like drinking vodka with fruit juice and raging on some big ice cream cups.
Check out. Transfer to Sochi airport.
Flight to Moscow. Arrival. Transfer to the international airport. Departure from Russia.
Price: from USD 2 900
The price includes:
- Official invitation (necessary to obtain a visa).
- Transfer from Moscow airport.
- Accommodation halfboard in a double room.
- “Snack bar” on board of the helicopter.
- On-spot transport airport/hotel/airport.
- Daily transfer hotel/helicopter base/hotel.
- 7 hours of Heli-time (counting when the rotor turns, averaging 23 000 vertical meters).
- 2 Russian Guides.
- 2 Internationally certified (UIAGM/IFMGA) Guides.
- The safety equipment: ARB, shovel, probe.
- The ski lift tickets during down days.
The price does not include:
- Travel to Caucasus: Sochi and back home.
- Rescue-, repatriation-, health-, liability insurances (covering Heliskiing).
- Travel insurance (cancellation, luggage lost).