One of the first stone buildings of Saint-Petersburg (architect D. Trezzini, 1712) is located on the grounds of the Summer Garden. The interior decoration of the early XVIII century style offers a nice selection of Russian and Western-European paintings, decorative and applied art of the late ÕVII - beginning of the XVIII centuries, as well as personal belongings of Peter the Great. The excursion includes a walk around the Summer Garden laid out by the order of Peter the Great in 1704. The Garden is designed according to the style of Regular Western-European Parks of the XVIII century. One of the main attractions is marble decorative sculpture by Italian artists of the XVII - XVIII centuries. This is the first Russian collection kept till the modern times. The beautiful fence by Y. Felten was built along the Neva side of the Garden. The Tea and Coffee Houses appeared on the grounds in the XIX century.