The panorama-museum is a large complex, devoted to the Patriotic war of 1812. It was erected on the place of the village called Fili, where on September the 1st in 1812 after Borodinskaya Battle the famous council of war ("the council in Fili") took place. In a peasant Frolov' log hut the Field-Marschal M. Kutuzov decided to surrender Moscow to Napoleon without a battle. The peasant's log hut, known as "Kutuzov's", is now a part of the exposition. The Triumph Arch (created by N.P. Bove in1826) is located on the territory of the complex. Originally it was situated near Tverskaya gate. Later on it was moved in Kutuzovsky prospect. Besides the panorama "Borodinskaya battle" the museum exhibits the relics of the Patriotic war, vivid canvases of Russian and European artists, articles of the decorative art. Today the displays, devoted to life and creative work of F.A. Rubo, are on regular exposition at the museum.