In order to send a request or get more detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the booking forms below:|
Tours Order Form
Hotel Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Tickets Order Form
or call us at our toll free number 1-866-387-5141.
Day 1. Kem
Departure for Kem from Moscow or St.Petersburg. Train travel to Kem (from St.Petersburg ~17 hours, from Moscow ~26 hours).
Day 2. Solovetsky
Arrival in Kem. Transfer to the hotel, accommodation (it is possible to depart for Solovetsky on the same day).
Day 3. Solovetsky
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by ferry for Solovetsky (~3 hours ride on the White Sea). Arrival to Solovetsky, transfer to the hotel. Lunch. Walking tour to Solovetsky Monastery, Kremlin, Gulag Museum. Optional seaboat tour to Zayatsky Island with prehistoric labyrinths and the Church of Andrew Pervozvanniy.
Day 4. Solovetsky
Breakfast at the hotel. Rowing boat tour along the lakes and canals of the Island. Lunch (lunch boxes or picnic). Walking tour to the Botanical garden. 17:00 - Departure for Kem. Arrival in Kem, transfer to the train station. Departure by train for St.Petersburg (Moscow).
Day 5. Optional Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out. Free day or optional sightseeing (Negotiation stone, Muksalma Island and the Dam, etc). 17:00 - Departure for Kem. Arrival in Kem, transfer to the train station. Departure by train for St.Petersburg.
Price is starting from $ 760
- Accommodation in a double room (3* hotel, breakfast, dinner are included)
- Meals as per itinerary
- All excursions as per itinerary (individual licensed English speaking guide, foreign car, professional driver)
- All transfers according to the program with arrival/departure transfers
- Entrance tickets
- Train tickets from St. Petersburg to Kem (2nd class)
- Train tickets from Kem to St. Petersburg (2nd class)
- visa support application documents for the whole period of staying in Russia